Monday, July 5, 2010

Life in the Philippines - Goats




I tend to wait til I have time to do a larger post and something fairly important to say.....and then it works out that I never get around to posting. So I will be doing random posts of what life is like here, things we are working on, etc.

My first post is just a quick one on goats....

I never really cared for goats one way or the other til I moved here...now after being around them I kinda like them. The babies are absolutely adorable prancing around and acting like they will butt you, and the adults are kind of fun watching them being curious to whats going on with the humans around them.

The goats here tend to be smaller than the ones I saw in Michigan...the adults only grow to about knee high, maybe slightly higher.

Anyway I have to get back into the shop so heres some quick pics of some local goats.






No comments:

Post a Comment